So far, today may not have been your best one ever, but that doesn’t mean you can’t turn it around. It’s time to practice some great customer service… for yourself. Whatever your day may have been like so far, and no matter how far along it already is, here are 24 ways to make it great!
Make Your Morning Great
1. Tell someone that you love them.
2. Start your day with some exercise: walk, jog, stretch, swim. Get yourself moving!
3. Eat a different but healthy breakfast.
4. Wear something you really like.
Make Your Workday Great
5. Bring some treats for the team.
6. Smile a lot. And mean it.
7. Offer to help, and accept help if someone offers it.
8. Sing or hum while you work.
9. Make it a point to talk to the most encouraging people you know.
10. Try one of our 23 little ways to love your work more.
Make Your Meals Great
11. Make dinner together with someone you love.
12. If you’re alone, invite a friend out to dinner.
13. Give them a card telling them they’re great.
14. If you eat at home, use the best china or silverware.
15. If you have to eat alone, call someone and make plans to eat together tomorrow.
Make Your Evening Great
16. Go out and buy a plant.
17. Leave the TV off. Yes, seriously.
18. Find a new book, magazine, or blog that you love.
19. Play some music.
20. Get out for some evening exercise.
Make Your Sleep Great
21. Organize your things for the morning, or leave yourself a treat so that you’ll start tomorrow with a smile.
22. Go to bed early.
23. Pray, or reflect on what you liked about today, and how you can make an even better day tomorrow.
24. Tell someone that you love them.
Now that your day is better, spread the cheer! Check out our 21 ways to brighten a customer’s day in less than 5 minutes. and then The Happy Customer Cheat Sheet: 23 quick ways to make ‘em smile. You can make today great for you and lots more people too!