We’re on the edge of 2011. Depending upon where and when you read this, you may even have already started next year! But for now, I’m still here in 2010, and I have to admit it’s been a big one for all of us here at Tacamor Call Centers. Among the memories we’ll have of this year…
- We added new clients, giving us even more opportunities for us to present a friendly voice and caring hand to our clients’ clients.
- We opened a brand new call center location in Bay Roberts, Newfoundland and Labrador, adding more exceptional agents to our team and expanding our capabilities.
- We launched our completely redesigned Website, with a whole new look and all new content.
- We started Talkamore, this blog, and have already written 30 posts offering our thoughts on choosing between nearshore and offshore call centers, the total cost of call center ownership and outsourcing, how to complain and get results, how to improve your customer service in seven seconds, Harry Potter and the Deathly Call Centers, and much more.
- We established our Facebook page, giving us a place to share with others and each other on a more personal basis. Like us there!
- We got up and running on Twitter, allowing us to make even more friends and trade ideas and opinions back and forth. Follow us! [Read more...]